Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Memior #3

"I want my mommy"..............................

I smell the smell of hostpitial. I hate how it smells. The first thing i see is my mom and my Tia they look like they have been crying. they were holding my hand. I try to talk but nothing came out i try one more time and i said in a very soft voice"My throat hurts"

I Hated waiting in the waiting room all these little kid running around and whining. They keep on saying "mommy is our turn now" it annoyed me. I was just watching the movie they had on then they called me in and they asked me what flavor did i want? I said i wanted bubble gum flavor. THey sent us back and later they called us for the last time and they explained what they were going to do and then the put me in a room and they asked me " do you want normal or hot blankets". I said "hot". And they put this mask on me and thats when i screamed
I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that i got that surgery and now i dont snore any more because that surgery was to take out my adnoids and now that i think back at that i am so glad that i lived throw that surgery

No comments: