The Surgery
The sugery.One of the most scariest days of my life. The thing that scared me most was the fact that they were going into put me to sleep with anistaesia. And they say it is very dangerouse and if you have it done you might not make up again.
First they put me in the waiting room with my mom and my tia Claudia. My tia claudia came all the way from yecora sonora to see me and after we were going to go to disneyland. So they called my name and they explained what was going to happen and they let me pick the sent of anestsia I wanted. I picked bubble gum. They made me go back into the waiting room again. 15 minutes later they called me in. they put me in a room with a hospital bed.I rember them asking me if i wanted hot or normal blankets? I said hot. So then they put a mask on me and then i fell asleep.
I woke up. The first thing i saw was my mom and my tia claudia. They were holding my hand. When i woke up my throat really hurt so i ask them for some jucie or somthing. And after i felt alot better. And i felt dizzy and like the room was spining. I felt like i wanted to through up. Becasue i was so dizzy. Ans then i had this thing was blue. I also had an I.V i wanted to take it off but they told me not to.
Now that that i am older i understand how scary that was and how dangerous that was and i am scared to get onther surgery. And i was happy at disneyland it was fun with my adniods out. And i breath much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment